Would you like to publish your manuscript? Do you know that you’re a talented writer, and just need an opportunity to prove it?
Talent deserves to shine. Submit the first chapter of your manuscript to The Literary Game’s Publishing Contest, and then sit back and watch your literary career get jumpstarted.
The three aspiring authors whose work I judge to have the most promise will win the following:
1. A complete round of editing for your manuscript, free of charge.
2. A complete round of publishing consultancy, free of charge.
There will be three winners, so please make sure to spread the word widely by sharing this post on social media and with your friends, your college, at your local literary gatherings, etc.
1. All submissions must be sent to theliterarygame at gmail dot com with the subject of the email being [LAST NAME – CONTEST].
2. Submissions must be received by September 9th, 2014.
3. Submissions are limited to one chapter.
4. One entry per individual.
5. Eligibility is limited to writers who have not published with a press (small or large). If you have self-published a book or eBook, you are eligible.
6. The contest is limited to fiction and creative nonfiction. Nonfiction, plays, screenplays, poetry, short stories, or any other form are not eligible for this contest.
7. Your work does not have to be complete by the date the winners are announced (10/1/14). The prize can be deferred until completion of your manuscript.
8. Eligibility is limited to individuals who have never personally interacted with Alfonso Colasuonno (the judge of this contest). Discussions via the Internet are okay. Having had a phone conversation with or having met Alfonso in person is automatic grounds for disqualification.
9. Winners will be announced on October 1st, 2014.